This is one of my favorite holiday treats that my Nana (mom’s mom) makes every year.
- 1 Package plus 4 squares almond bark
- 1-24oz (3 Cups) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 squares (1 package) baker’s unsweetened chocolate
- 2- 16 oz jars no salt dry roasted peanuts
- Break bark and chocolate into squares
- Combine bark, Chips and unsweetened chocolate in large metal bowl.
- Place Bowl in oven at 150 or as close as possible for approx. 1 hour
- Use wooden spoon, stir until all is melted and mixed well
- Stir in peanuts
- Drop by teaspoon onto wax paper*
- Let set for 24 hours
*Adjust size of candy by using tablespoon or ice cream scoop
*teaspoon size will make about 120