This is a recipe that nana Baird makes every Christmas time.
- 1 1/2 c. Kellogg’s corn flakes crumbs
- 3 tbsp. sugar
- 1/2 c. butter, melted
- 1 c. coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 c. chocolate morsels
- 1 1/3 c. flaked coconut
- 1 1/3 c. Bordens Eagle Brand condensed milk, not evaporated (1 can)
- Measure corn flakes, sugar, and butter into 9 x 13 inch baking pan; mix thoroughly with fork
- Use a plastic cup to press mixture evenly and firmly in bottom of pan to form crust.
- Sprinkle chocolate morsels, coconut, and then walnuts evenly over crust.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over everything.
- Bake in oven at 350 for 25 minutes or until lightly browned around edges.
- Cool, cut into bars.