I love lemon and muddy buddies so this is something I will probably will love this. I found this in my mom’s recipe box.
- 9 cups Rice Chex™ cereal
- 1 ¼ cups white vanilla baking chips
- ¼ cup butter or margarine
- 4 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Put cereal into large bowl, set aside
- Microwave baking chips, butter, lemon peel and juice uncovered for 1 minute; stir. Microwave about 30 seconds longer or until mixture can be stirred smooth. Pour mixture over cereal, stirring until evenly coated.
- Pour into gallon resealable food-storage plastic bags
- Add powdered sugar. Seal bag; gently shake until well coated. Spread on waxed paper or foil to cool. Store in airtight container.