- ¼ cup organic popping corn
- 2 Tbsp butter or coconut oil (for popping)
- (you’ll want about 6 cups of popped corn)
- The topping:
- ¼ cup butter
- ½ cup whole cane sugar
- ¼ cup real maple syrup
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- optional – chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Mix topping ingredients together in saucepan over medium heat while corn is popping (or for about 2 minutes).
- Then mix the topping and popcorn (and nuts if using) together well in a large bowl, taking out any unpopped kernels you find.
- Place in a 300 degree oven for about 15 minutes.
- Let cool slightly and break apart.