- 2 obs of peanut butter
- 5 1/2 cups of powdered sugar
- 2 sticks of butter
- 6 cups of rice crispies
- 7oz Hershey Bar
- 120z of chocolate chips
- 1/2 stick of paraffin wax
- Stir together powdered sugar, peanut butter and butter until well mixed.
- Shape peanut butter mixture into 1 inch balls, placing them on a baking sheet covered with waxed paper.
- Let balls stand for 20 minutes until dry.
- Melt the dipping chocolate or confectioners’ coating.
- Drop balls one at a time in melted chocolate.
- Using a fork, remove from the chocolate, letting excess chocolate drip off.
- Place back on the waxed paper.
- Let stand until dry.
- Store tightly covered in a cool dry place.