- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker peanut butter cookie mix
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 egg
- Snickers minis (11.5-oz bag), unwrapped
- 1 1/4 cups Betty Crocker Rich & Creamy chocolate frosting (from 16-oz container)
- Betty Crocker Holiday candy decors, if desired
- Heat oven to 375ºF. In large bowl, stir cookie mix, oil, water and egg until soft dough forms.
- 2 Shape dough into 36 (1-inch) balls, about 2 teaspoons each; press 1 ball into each of 36 ungreased mini muffin cups. Press 1 Snickers™ minis into center of dough in each cup.
- 3 Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Remove from pan to cooling rack to cool completely. Spoon frosting into decorating bag fitted with star tip. Pipe frosting on top of each cookie cup. Decorate with decors.
SOURCE: better homes cookbook