- 1-1/2 c. All purpose flour
- 2/3 c. Confectioners’ sugar
- 3/4 c. Butter or margarine
- 3 Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1-1/2 c. Sugar
- 3 Tbsp All purpose flour
- 1/4 c. Lemon juice
- Additional confectioners’ sugar’
- Combine flour, sugar and butter; pat into greased 13x19x2 inch baking pan. Bake 350 degrees for 20 minutes
- Meanwhile in a bowl whisk eggs, sugar, flour and lemon juice until frothy; pour over the hot crust.
- Bake 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Dust with confectioners’ sugar.
- Cut into squares
What do you consider a lemon bar? A brownie? A cake? It’s own category?
Photo from: https://whatscookingamerica.net/Cookie/LemonBars.htm