- 1 lb cheddar cheese
- 1 lb monterey jack cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 2 T. flour
- 1 small can of Green Chillies
- 1 cup of salsa
- 1 cup of tomato sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Grate 1 lb. cheddar cheese and 1 lb. Monterey jack cheese, then put in greased 9×13 pan
- beat 4 eggs and 1/2 cup evaporated milk.
- add 2 T. flour and 1 small can of green chilies, once mixed well, pour mixture over cheese then spread evenly with rubber spatula
- mix 1 cup salsa and 1 cup tomato sauce, pour over the cheese and bake for half an hour.
- let it sit for 10 minutes to set up, and serve with chips