- 2 T. Butter
- 2 T. flour
- 1 cup milk, heated
- salt & Pepper
- 1/2 lbs. Grated Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees
- Melt butter in a saucepan.
- Stir in flour and cook, stirring constantly, until the paste cooks and bubbled a bit, but don’t let it brown-about two minutes.
- Add the hot milk.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, lower heat and cook, stirring for 2-3 min. During this time, add 1/2 cup Grated cheddar cheese.
- Stir cheese sauce with cooled and drained macaroni.
- Pour into baking dish adding grated cheese on top.
- cook at 350 until cheese is melted, about 20-30 min.