- 1 standard box lasagna noodles
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 lb. ground beef
- italian seasoning
- salt and pepper
- 2 bottles Spaghetti sauce
- 15 oz. Ricotta cheese
- 15 oz. monterey jack cheese
- Cook noodles according to box directions.
- While pasta cooks, saute onion in a small amount of olive oil.
- When tender, add ground beef and brown.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning.
- When browned add spaghetti sauce.
- Drain noodles and rinse with cool water.
- In a 9×13 pan, put small amount of sauce on bottom, add 1/3 of noodles in a layer, then add 1/3 of ricotta and 1/3 of monterey Jack and then cover with some of the sauce.
- Do 2 more layers with the other 2/3 of ingredients.
- cook for 30 min in oven to heat though