- 1 Tablespoon flour, for coating the pan.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (measured correctly)
- 1 cup + 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar.
- 1 teaspoon salt.
- 10 Tablespoons (1 and 1/4 stick) unsalted butter, firm and cold.
- 1 teaspoon baking powder.
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda.
- 3/4 cup buttermilk, at room temperature.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9×13 inch pan. Make the streusel topping: In a medium bowl, combine 1/4 cup flour, 2/3 cup sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.