- 20 small mini pretzels
- 20 chocolate covered caramel candies
- 20 pecan halves
- White chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 300 degree F ( 150 degree C )
- Arrange the pretzels in a single layer on a parchment lined or parchment lined cookie sheet. Place one chocolate covered caramel candy on each pretzel.
- Bake for 4-5 minutes. While the candy is warm, press a pecan half onto each candy covered pretzel. Cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
- Melt 1/4 C white chocolate chips with 1/2 t Crisco. Drizzle over ” turtles “. Chill until set- about 1/2 hr. in frig.